HireVue Senior Director/Director of Sales Operations in South Jordan, Utah
Director of Sales Operations
HireVue is revolutionizing the way companies discover, hire, and develop talent with our Video Intelligence platform. Using validated I/O science with artificial intelligence we partner with companies to deliver high quality candidates coupled with a high speed process.
We work with over 600 customers in over 100 countries including leading global brands like Dow Jones, Carnival Cruise Lines, Vodafone, Urban Outfitters, and Nike. HireVue has been named among the top 10 “America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes, “Best Place to Work for Millennials” by Fortune, and was recognized as a five-time winner of the “Top HR Product of the Year” by HR Executive magazine.
The (Sr.) Director of Sales Operations will report to the CSO and will be critical in driving the organization toward achievement of strategic goals, operational excellence, and achievement of sales targets. You will be a key member of the sales leadership team, providing insights and analysis to guide our overall direction ensuring business plans that support rapid revenue growth and scalability of our operations. Our ideal candidate possesses a depth of experience building and leveraging data to enable rapid growth for SaaS companies.
Identify and measure key inputs vital in developing Sales team goals, plans, policies and improvement opportunities
Work closely with the CSO and the executive team to translate strategy into reality
Strategic territory and account assignment strategy leveraging the latest techniques
Lead sales team annual compensation and incentive planning to drive high performance
Lead sales headcount and quota coverage planning
Process, Systems, & Tools Management
Build and implement sales processes to maximize sales productivity and operational efficiency
Administer, synchronize and optimize technology stack including CRM
Reporting and Analytics
Full ownership of the bookings forecasting methodology and process
Diagnose and Improve existing sales funnel and pipeline management.
Together with Marketing and Account Development Teams Develop strategies to increase the flow of qualified leads in support of our sales goals
Coordinate with Finance, Marketing and other departments to provide meaningful reporting, metrics and analyses that deliver key business insights
• 10 years of related experience (i.e. sales operations, finance, BI, sales, or general operations)
• Degree in Business or related field from a four-year college or university: MBA preferred.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to glean insights from processes, data, sales team feedback, industry best practices, continuous personal development, etc. to develop improved strategies
• Demonstrated experience, knowledge and expertise within SaaS / Enterprise Software. Startup experience a plus.
A strong track record of analytical and diagnostic skills
The curiosity to accomplish more and help the organization succeed in our sales goals.
• Strong acumen and experience with both highly transactional, inbound, direct sales models, and mid-market/Enterprise inside and field sales models.
• Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and other sales productivity tools, including best practices for use, integrations, reporting.
• Proven record of developing and implementing tactical initiatives that improve sales productivity, conversion rates, and sales team performance
• Strong project and program management skills.
• Intimate knowledge of sales forecasting, pipeline analysis, lead routing and follow-up best practices, outbound lead generation, pricing, contracting, RFPs, proposals, and reporting/analytics
Flexible Paid Time Off | 401K - 5% Matching | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
Find out more by going to HireVue.com/careers or Download our benefit details here: https://hir.vu/benefits
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent through Hiring Intelligence and its HireVue Video Interviewing platform. Our more than 700 customers worldwide include over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, Hilton, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.hirevue.com.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.