ACV Auctions Strategic Accounts Executive in Salt Lake City, Utah
ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry’s best technology and the world’s best people. As a result of our team’s tireless effort and dedication, we’re growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
The ACV Auctions-True360 Strategic Accounts Executive develops and executes successful business partnership deals that result in volume and revenue growth, dealer satisfaction, brand equity, and position ACV Auctions-True360 to be the partner of choice within the automotive industry. This role will build national level strategic relationships and negotiate deals for ACV Auctions True360. The Strategic Accounts Executive will analyze business opportunities, identify group partner candidates, develop and assess partnership structures and negotiating positions, and drive a defined process to get partnership dealer group agreements executed. Business and financial acumen is a must. The Strategic Accounts Executive must be able to simultaneously work on multiple high-profile partnership opportunities, possess strong attention to detail, analytical capabilities, and executive-level value selling and presentation skills. This position is responsible for understanding the automotive dealer retail market, changes to the competitive landscape in different verticals, and understanding ACV Auctions-True360-OEM/Fleet strategy and technology.
• Identify, prioritize, and secure strategic partnerships that create tangible value for the ACV Auctions-True360.
• Demonstrate continued month-over-month business objectives growth.
• Building and leading strong client-facing relationships.
• Have very strong sales and operations experience in all facets of retail and wholesale automotive. This possesses in-depth knowledge of daily/monthly dealership operations and the pathways that deliver key desired outcomes.
• Have high-level automotive executive relationships, and comfortable negotiate commercial terms.
• Track business trends relative to the marketplace that impact ACV Auctions-True360 and OEM/Fleet; frame opportunities for, and mitigate risk to, the business.
• Work with product, sales, marketing, and other teams, as needed, to socialize partnership concepts and gain feedback.
• Act as the eyes and ears of the marketplace and provide actionable feedback to internal stakeholders that identify opportunities to grow through the formation of strategic relationships with outside companies.
• Maintain cross-organization product knowledge to further identify opportunities for ACV Auctions-True360 and OEM/Fleet.
• Balance priorities with requests for special projects and/or assignments while maintaining appropriate focus on goals; drive to outcomes with urgency.
• Ability to create value for ACV Auctions-True360 and OEM/Fleet through internal and external relationships
• Ability to assess a partner’s business through presentations, research, and analysis.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience required
5+ years of business development, sales management, relationship management, and/or business consultancy experience
3-5 years of business development experience
Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication
High level of proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Possesses a valid driver’s license
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
#LI - DM1