Zions Bancorporation Practice Pathways Regional Sales Manager in Salt Lake City, Utah
Practice Pathways Regional Sales Manager ( Job Number:
You have the drive, ambition and skills, and we want to give you the opportunity. Zions Bank is full of people just like you who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career. Let’s talk about how we can help one another succeed.
We have just opened an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager on our Practice Pathways team based in the Salt Lake City area. This is a rare opportunity to join an innovative, very successful group that supports medical practice lending nationwide, especially in the dental, optometry and veterinarian specialties. As this team continues to grow, so will your skills and opportunities! If you are ready for the next rung in your career ladder, read on.Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
• Lead the overall performance and functions of a Practice Pathways region.
• Oversee the performance and sales coaching for loan officers within the region.
• Establish, direct and coordinate sales performance for loan officers in the region.
• Direct and coordinate the credit for the region.
• Implement policy and procedures for Practice Pathways throughout the region.
• Manage the regions increase in the market share.
• Lead, develop and implement the lending credit, production and budget goals.
• Oversee the successful and profitable lending operation.
• Approve, direct and coordinate loans for the division.
• Maintain an excellent working relationship with Retail Banking, Commercial Banking and Credit Administration.
• Manage, train and develop business development officers.
• Handle and resolve business line credit issues.
• May be asked to perform other duties.
QualificationsWhat you need to bring to the table:
• Requires a Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of lending or credit or banking and management experience or equivalent.
• Motivational, budgeting and project management experience preferred.
• Requires an in-depth knowledge of other related fields and ability to apply information to current role.
• Expert knowledge of overall lending policies and procedures, credit analysis, underwriting, structuring, etc.
• Experience in sales coaching with demonstrated success as a sales leader and coach.
• Must have good organizational, management, communication, and customer service skills.
• Experience with bank loan and deposit systems preferred:o Credit Lead o Aviva/SHAW o Tax Analysis o Moody’s
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and confidence in working with internal and external senior level individuals.
• Advanced level expertise with MS Office – most particularly with Excel.What’s in it for you?
• Competitive base salary.
• Bonuses based on your productivity.
• Backing of one of the most successful community focused banks in the western U. S.
• Generous employee benefits.
Utah-Salt Lake City-UT - Broadway
Aug 12, 2019
Equal Opportunity Employer It is the policy of this corporation to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, gender, disability, national origin, ethnic background, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation, or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact us at (801) 844-7628, Mon.-Fri. between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST. Click here to view applicable Federal, State and/or local employment law posters.