HCA, Hospital Corporation of America EHR Support Analyst II in Salt Lake City, Utah
Last year alone, our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As an EHR Support Analyst II you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an EHR Support Analyst II where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
The EHR Support Analyst II serves as a key onsite clinical IT resource for facility implementation and support of a broad set of clinical applications. Primary responsibilities include the leadership and facilitation of the facility's core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities, second level support as a broad clinical subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources, and leadership of new module/application testing and implementation for the facility.
- Serves as a key onsite clinical IT resource for facility implementation and support of a broad set of clinical applications.
- Lead and facilitate the facility's core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities
- You will work with the Division EHR Support Team to lead, monitor, and facilitate new module/application testing and Implementation for the facility
- Facilitate and manage maintenance of facility-specific dictionaries
- Provide input to customize base division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within the facility
- Developing training materials and deliver hands-on training as needed.
- You will work with the Division EHR Support Team to actively promote and support division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for a broad set of clinical applications.
- Coordinating facility clinical application reporting requests, assists with defining report requirements, and validates reporting results.
- Performing quality audits and tracks metrics related to clinical application use
- Participating in meetings as a member of facility clinical leadership
- Promoting system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance
- Coordinating the execution and use of tools for audits
Builds strong relationships at the facility with core customer base (nurses, physicians, core team members, etc.) and facility leadership
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Understanding of clinical operations and processes
- Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO, MQSA, HIPAA, and ACR
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
- Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
- Understanding of reporting tools functionality and capabilities
Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
Bachelor's degree preferred
Minimum of three years’ experience in clinical application support or related clinical work experience
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our EHR Support Analyst II opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: EHR Support Analyst II
Location: Utah-Salt Lake City-Field IT%26S - Mountain Division
Requisition ID: 25471-16099