American Express Analyst II-Quality in Salt Lake City, Utah
This role supports the Deposit Monetary Team and is an integral part of Personal Savings Operations within the Global Services Group. The primary responsibility is for the oversight of the team’s case management requests, approving of all daily Wire Transfers & Foreign Payments. In addition this role will approve and support many other banking Operations processes within AENB, Personal Savings & Affiliates. This individual may be required to conduct research and work with other Banking Operations teams to fulfill audit and examine requests. The Monetary Operations processes are highly-regulated and scrutinized by Compliance, Internal Audit and Regulators; therefore, we must ensure proper due diligence is performed prior to the movement of any monetary transactions.
Daily/Weekly/Monthly Job Responsibilities:
- Manage daily Internal Wire Dashboard - All Incoming/Outgoing Wire Transfers, Svc Messages
- Approval of all Incoming & Outgoing Wire Transfers through the Federal Reserve
- Quality review of all Sweep Deposit Wire Transfers & Monthly IND Calculation communication
- Daily oversight and validation of Foreign Payment Requests
- Monitor and report to leadership case management systems for team volumes
- Manage and report on Service Level Agreements for all processes to leadership (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Daily validation of Federal Reserve Account activity
- Work with Leaders and update/maintain current Business Continuity Plan for Operations Teams
- Quarterly Wire and spreadsheet control validations
- Adhere to all compliance and PRSA controls surrounding Wire processing and approvals
- Support procedure updates related to wires
- Fulfill audit and examiner requests including side by sides and presentations
- Testing of banking and Federal Reserve Systems as needed per Vendor
- Check Approval
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proven time management skills and adaptability to a quickly changing environment
- Professional, self-motivated team-player
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Strong analytical skill set
- Ability to maintain focus while working on multiple tasks
- Adhere to all compliance goals & team metrics
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel & Word
- Internal banking systems and Federal Reserve knowledge is helpful
- Research and reconciliation experience
- Previous experience with audits, BST and PRSA controls preferred
- Regulatory guidelines and OFAC knowledge
- Willingness to be involved in business initiatives that drive career development and team engagement
- Experience in a leadership environment, providing feedback and alternative solutions
- 2 years’ experience in Operations or Banking preferred
Title: Analyst II-Quality
Location: Utah-Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: 19004835