InsideSales.com Product Manager in Provo, Utah
The product team at XANT formerly known as InsideSales.com is looking for an experienced Product Manager who wants to work with one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the country.
XANT helps enterprise customers accelerate revenue in a way CRM and AI alone cannot. Its Revenue Acceleration Cloud uses Real Data powered by AI—behavioral insights captured in real-time between every buyer and seller on the platform—to guide teams to focus on the right things, optimize engagement and improve visibility. Leading brands like Caesars Entertainment, VMWare, Groupon, John Hancock Investment Management, Pluralsight, Fidelity Investments, Experian, and West Corp. rely on XANT for measurable revenue lift and real results.
Responsibilities: A Product Manager is an experienced product manager who is responsible for the market success of his/her products (market success is typically defined by P&L for Horizon 1 products, Revenue and utilization
uptake for Horizon 2 products and engineering success and milestones for Horizon 3 products). Market success is driven by the following activities:
● Work closely with customers to understand problems that InsideSales.com is positioned to solve (includes travel)
● Distinguish between the needs and goals of end users from the needs of buyers to deliver a product that delivers intrinsic value to both
● Build a small customer advisory network of existing InsideSales.com customers who can deliver feedback and help steer product initiatives
● Employ data driven decision making to guide near and long terms road maps for the the product
● Develop and maintain near, mid and long term road maps that paint a vision that customers and employees are willing to follow
● Maintain a market strategy or playbook for each area of product responsibility
● Fulfill role as a product owner by engaging in these and other activities:
○ Write user stories
○ Maintain the product backlog (backlog grooming)
○ Participate in agile planning events like sprint planning and backlog grooming
○ Work closely with UI/UX to build and validate user workflows
● Plot each product to the InsideSales.com adopted product life cycle management framework; and, where applicable, manage product through those gates
● Work closely with key stakeholders delivering new products or features to market (e.g. Product Documentation, Product Marketing, Sales, Client Services)
● Lead and administer any Beta programs affiliated with your products
● Demonstrate thought leadership over respective products areas by engaging in a variety of internal and external activities (e.g. internal lunch and learns, sales calls, webinars, blog posts etc.)
● Graduate degree, preference for MBA
● 3-5 years’ experience in leading commercial software products
● Proven track record for building and launching products which meet business goals (e.g. profitability, revenue, etc.)
● Someone who “won’t be blocked” and thrives when given full end-to-end ownership
● Strong writing skills
● Strong research and analytical skills
● Experience creating wireframe mock ups preferred
● Technical background a strong plus
● Experience in machine learning and data science a major plus
Currently located in Provo, will be moving our headquarters to Lehi in June of 2020.
XANT offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, a gym membership, ongoing training & education programs, and so much more.