ManTech Principal Program Analyst in Ogden, Utah
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Principal Program Analyst to join our team in the Hill AFB, Ogden, UT area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develops plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for several major portions of a program
· Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans
· Coordinates interdepartmental development of program plan
· Interfaces with vendors and customers and performs extensive research/investigations as required
· Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met; arranges modifications as required
· Leads, guides and mentors less-experienced team members
· BS degree in Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related field + 15 years of experience
· MS degree + 12 years of experience
· PHD + 9 years of experience
· Experience with project mgmt tools/techniques, etc.
· Experience performing data gathering and analysis
· Experience with cost estimating, cost/benefit analysis, and PPBE process
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. PowerPoint)
· Excellent written/verbal communication with experience developing briefings for senior and executive managers
· Experience briefing and interacting with executive mgmt, senior leadership, etc.
· Staff experience in military, government or corporate enterprise preferred
· Experience with interdisciplinary technical teams
· Ability to handle ambiguity, difficult personalities, and changing priorities or failure
· ICBM, acquisitions and/or sustainment experience highly desirable
· Principal skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tiers
· PMP or PMI certified or equivalent as appropriate for level of appointment/profession
Security Clearance Requirements:
· Ability to receive and maintain a Top-Secret Level Security Clearance
· Communicate, Detect, Converse with, Discern, Convey, Express oneself, Exchange information
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.