Oracle Licensing Advisor 4 - Fin in Ogden, Utah
Builds relationships with Oracle customers and drives maximum adoption of software licensing services and objectives.
Acts as the primary interface to assigned Oracle Accounts by providing direction and specialist knowledge in licensing and subscriptions to maximize value creation. Develops constructive Stakeholders relationships, which involve direct interaction with different Oracle line-of-business and Oracle customers.
University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience. Previous customer facing experience. Experience managing, strengthening and broadening key client relationships. Strong delivery skills and experience of managing multiple projects and/or customers. Proven analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to communicate your findings with impact. Typically 8 to 10 years of professional experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Software Investment Advisory
The business will focus on developing and executing a consultative
services strategy to help Oracle customers maximize the value from
their Oracle investments. The objectives of the Software Investment
Advisory business will be centered on four key principles:
•Proactive Account Management with dedicated alignment
•Investment Maximization and helping customers realize the value
of their Oracle assets
•Cloud Transformation on Oracle
•Providing Consulting Services by the Oracle Experts from Oracle
(3rd Party Compete)
Responsible for delivering in a proactive approach Oracle Software
Investment Advisory’s services at our Oracle accounts.
Advises, optimizes and drives adoption on licenses and subscriptions
to align with our Oracle’s customers present and future needs:
• Rationalize and maximize the value of our Customer investment
• Support our Customer to understand their transition of on premise usage to Cloud
• Partners with other Oracle lines of business: Sales, Account Directors, Product Management, Deal Management, etc.
• Reports to functional manager
• Works in assigned Account(s) or Territory
• Responsible for taking ownership of a portfolio of strategic Oracle Customers, understanding their specific needs, and presenting appropriate recommendations
• Responsible for governance, which involves designing processes, procedures and long term technology road map to maximize value creation in accordance with Software Investment Advisory’s objectives
• Personally visits high-profile customers on site and provides them with the information and insight they need to take the best decisions about their Oracle product purchase
• Provides constructive feedback during customer facing account reviews to ensure continuous services improvement and innovations
• Drives strategic discussion with multiple stakeholders at various levels (including C level) and delivers professional presentations and tenders up to Board level
• Builds strong relationship internally and externally and acts as a facilitator for the flawless execution of Software Investment Advisory’s services
• Leads and contributes towards multiple virtual project teams aimed towards improving customer engagement and service enablement
• Owns the success of your activity against KPIs such as customer satisfaction, activity outcomes and service delivery timelines
• Creates systematic business planning, monitoring and reporting of your activity for assigned area
• Operates in line with Oracle’s processes/procedures & core values
• Supports peers in acquiring experience (e.g. customer facing situations, new products, new services)
• Personal development
• University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience
• 8-10 years’ experience in a customer facing role in the technology industry: consulting, account management, value engineering or customer success
• Understanding of IT technical architectures and affinity with trends in enterprise software usage
• Experience in managed software environment and subscription license entitlement (e.g. Cloud computing)
• ITIL, CSAM, ITAM, CISA, Oracle VM, TOGAF, PMP or Prince2 or other technology-specific certifications preferred
• Ability to interpret and understand complex software deployment models (On-premise, Cloud and Hybrid), licensing and business practices and apply them to different scenarios
• Experience in large and complex IT environments
• Ability to work in a consultative manner with the appropriate level of technical understanding and experience to hold high level discussions and negotiations
• Ability to create business cases using software deployment data and financial metrics such ROI, TCO and Payback periods
• Ability to work on your own initiative and in many different and challenging environments
• Strong communication, presentation, business writing and professional skills, including being able to liaise with both technical/ business & internal/ external contacts
• Ability to influence senior stakeholders in order to gain credibility quickly, inspire trust and confidence
• Ability to determine client needs with innovative approaches
• Logical approach to data analysis
• Advanced spreadsheet capability
• Fluent in English, other languages dependent on the market / region
Percentage of travel may be required. Ablity to work remote.
Title: Licensing Advisor 4 - Fin
Requisition ID: 200014MC
Other Locations: United States